Thank you for taking part in Yoga 2 Cure on the 6th May 2019, held at the Science Square Lawn at UNSW. The funds raised from this event will go to Children's Cancer Institute - you can read all about the work they do, right here at UNSW here.
Check opens from 11:00am, so get in quick so you get the best spot! Please bring your own yoga mat and drink bottle.
Any questions please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Terms and Conditions
Yoga 2 Cure – Children’s Cancer Institute
1. Participants should be 18+ years old when attending the class.
2. Participants must keep CCIA informed of any change in your contact details or credit card details for payment, or any other relevant information.
3. Participants’ email details will be entered into our secure database upon signing up to a class. Participants can unsubscribe from further communication at any time.
4. Photos and videos may be taken during classes for promotional work. Participants should advise Children’s Cancer Institute (CCIA) if they do not wish to be photographed or videoed.
5. When attending a charity class raising funds to support the CCIA, participants agree that neither themselves, their heirs, assigns or legal representatives may sue or make any other claims of any other kind whatsoever against Children’s Cancer Institute or its members for any personal injury or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
1. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
2. If the weather doesn’t permit to hold the class, tickets will be postponed, and the new date will be communicated to the participants via email.
ON THE DAY
1. Participants are encouraged to arrive 10-15min prior the advertise class.
2. Participants need to provide their own yoga mattress.
3. CCIA and teachers reserve the right to refuse entry to or to eject participants from the class if they are behaving in an anti-social, intoxicated, disorderly, aggressive, offensive or dangerous manner or in any manner which impacts the security of the other participants or other people attending the event.
4. CCIA and the yoga instructors are not responsible in any way for the safekeeping of participants’ personal belongings.